Loudoun Workforce Resource Center to Host Open House March 12
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will host an open house Thursday, March 12, 2020, from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. at the center located on the first floor of the Shenandoah Building, 102 Heritage Way NE in Leesburg.
Anyone who attend the open house will have the opportunity to meet staff, tour the center and discover all of the free career resources and services available through the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center. Those attending will be able to:
· Learn about regional workforce initiatives.
· Get transit and commuting information.
· Register for upcoming workshops.
· Participate in interview question-and-answer session with a human resources professional.
· Take a career assessment.
· Mingle with employers that have openings to fill.
This event is free and open to anyone interested in getting job or career assistance, including college students. Additionally, those planning to attend the open house should register atlwrcopenhouse.eventbrite.com. There will be giveaways for the first 25 visitors.
Anyone who requires a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability in order to participate in the event may call 703-777-0150. Three days advance notice is requested.
For more information, contact the Workforce Resource Center at 703-777-0150 or visit loudoun.gov/wrc.