Allied Universal Plans Job Fair
Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company in North America, will host open house hiring events for security professionals on April 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DC Dream Center at 2826 Q Street SE in Washington, DC.
Allied Universal seeks to hire 20 full-time and part-time security professionals. Qualified candidates are asked to bring their government issued ID and resume and must meet the following minimum requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Be at least 18 years old (21 years old for positions that require driving, with valid license)
- Successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation and pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Computer skills to use technology at client sites
Company benefits include medical and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and bonus plans, holidays and more. Allied Universal is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Applicants may also apply online at this link: https://jobs.aus.com.