Construction Superintendent Contract Position with Potential for Permanent Employment
Meridien Group, LLC is seeking a deadline-driven Construction Superintendent to oversee our construction projects, and to act as the link between various project parties.
The Construction Superintendent will lead and manage the on-site construction team and oversee all work on site. The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for orderliness on site and ensure compliance with safety regulations. You will ensure quality standards are met, and all equipment and materials are available on site at all times, as well as liaise with inspection authorities regarding approvals, complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality.
Construction Superintendent Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent.
• Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
• Proficient with scheduling software, and CAE and CAD applications.
• Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds and to operate heavy equipment.
• Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Must be able to pass background check for access to Federal buildings
Send Resume to Katherine Hicks, email@example.com