Loudoun Schools Plan 2 Virtual Career Fairs for Critically Needed Licensed Teachers
Loudoun County Public Schools will hold a virtual Licensed Teacher Critical Needs Career Fair on Monday, Jan. 11, and Wednesday, Jan. 13,.
The fair is for all teachers, both new graduates and existing employees in other school systems, who are endorsed in:
- Special Education (Early Childhood, Hearing Impairments, Adapted Curriculum, General Curriculum, Visual Impairments, etc.)
- English Learners (EL/ELL/ESL)
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Middle School Science, Physics)
- CTE (Tech Ed, FACS, Business Education, Information Technology)
- World Languages (ASL, French, German, Latin, Spanish)
Interviews are by appointment only through a registration link. To be considered for the career fair, candidates need to apply to IRC28099 and have a complete profile:
- Three (3) current professional references (Name, phone number, email address). At least one reference should be a current supervisor or most recent supervisor.
- College transcripts
- Completed work history
- Copy of teaching license (if applicable)
- Test scores (if applicable)
Upon successful completion, qualified candidates will be sent information to schedule a time for the career fair.
Please note that due to availability, endorsement area, and/or licensure eligibility, all candidates that apply may not be selected to participate. However, we encourage you to participate in one of our other recruitment events! Please check our website for updates.
For more information, email Recruitment@lcps.org .