Experienced professional with a successful career in banking and administration seeking opportunities for higher level responsibilities and continuous growth.
· Sales Driven · Committed · Ability and propensity to learn · Creativity · Integrity · Tenacity · Confident · Patient · Excellent communication skills · Outstanding interpersonal skills · Self-motivated · Detail oriented · Dedicated to customer service · Ability to multi-task
· Possesses excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
· Excels at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
· Ability to process high call volume in a very competitive environment where self-management, outstanding customer service, and attention to detail are the keys to success.
· Works effectively both independently and collaboratively.
· Communicates with expert-level fluency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal, providing translation services in current and past positions.
Cordoba Enterprises LLC/Ecology Services Inc, Frederick, MD 10/18- 06/19
· Manages schedules, organizes office functions, and oversees daily operation of office with 70 employees.
· Conducts interviews, hires, and on-boards over 100 new employees.
· Assists other supervisors and managers in the overall operation of the facility.
· Prepares and reports weekly payroll.
· Performs basic accounting functions including credit card reconciliations.
· Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and updates calendar of appointments.
· Answers, screens, and redirects telephone calls with professionalism and efficacy.
· Serves as Spanish-English interpreter and translator.
U.S. Bank, Frederick, MD 11/16- 07/18
Sr Research Specialist
· Researches various issues for Corporate Trust clients to ensure client satisfaction, quality control, and compliance with custodial agreements.
· Reviews legal collateral documentation for residential loans, including the Note, Mortgage, Modifications, Title Policy, and Assignment/Endorsement chains, as well as identifies deficiencies and conducts the appropriate exception cures.
· Identifies data deficiencies and exception between collateral documentation and mortgage servicing system data and conducts the appropriate cures.
· Processes all document requests in a timely/professional manner and in compliance with business needs and procedures.
· Researches, reconciles, reports, and transfers loans to different Corporate Trust clients accounts.
Capital One Bank, Laurel, MD 04/10- 05/16
Bilingual Advanced Service Coordinator
· Performed cross-departmental functions such as online banking, claims processing, and case management.
· Exceeded department sales quota of 1% by maintaining an average of 6% for cross-selling banking services and products to clientele.
· Trained staff on banking systems with a focus on exceeding sales quotas while developing customer relationships.
· Provided consistent quality customer service in inbound Spanish Queue by connecting with customer, demonstrating empathy, and explaining banking terminology.
· Maintained QA above 90%.
· Received constantly strong performance rating every year.
Microsoft Office, QuickBooks 2008, Microsoft Windows XP, Internet Explorer, WordPerfect, and other internet search engines and electronic database research.
B.A., Economics 2006
Minor in Spanish Business, Language and Culture
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
A.A., Business Administration 2003
Montgomery College, Rockville, MD